Friday, April 27, 2012

I am Poem

Write an I Am Poem     On-Line Generated



I am (two special characteristics)

I wonder (something you are actually curious about)

I hear (an imaginary sound)


I see (an imaginary sight)
 
I want (an actual desire)

I am (the first line of the poem restated)
 
I pretend (something you pretend to do)

I feel (a feeling about something imaginary)

I am (the first line of the poem repeated) 

I touch (an imaginary touch)


I worry (something that really bothers you)

I cry (something that makes you very sad) 

I understand (something you know is true) 

I say (something you believe in)

I dream (something you actually dream about)  

I try (something you make an effort to do) 

I hope (something you actually hope for)
  

I am (the first line of the poem repeated)

Sample:

I Am
I am sharp and focused
I wonder what the camera really sees
I hear the buzzing bee
I see flowers in early morning light
I want to stop time in a box
I am sharp and focused

I pretend to be a statue
I feel the shakes inside
I touch the shutter button
I worry about the blurry result
I cry that the moment has forever passed
I am sharp and focused

I understand moments in time
I say let's freeze them forever
I dream of watercolor effects coming to life
I try to see all the soft muted edges
I hope it happens someday
I am sharp and focused
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Third Grade Blog. Look inside this web site to find information on special projects and links. I'm glad you joined us. Our class will continue to update so stop by again.