Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Robotics Field Trip

PSP Speech
Robotics Demonstration



"I learned about PSP poisoning and that shell fish have it," said a student.

A student shared, "I learned that Robots can do allot of things."
"I learned that there is a competition for Lego robots," a student revealed.
"I was surprised that we have a Robotics team," shared a student.
"I went to the high school and learned about robotics competition," observed a student.
"I discovered that you can make your own robot Lego,"shared a student.
"I learned that they stay after school for six hours sometimes," said a student.
"I learned that they had two minutes to get as much points as they can," shared a student.
"I was surprised when that the robotic car was trying to complete the mission, so their points would get higher," said a student.
"I was surprised that my sister and her friends made a Lego center at the high school," revealed  a student.
"I was surprised that it is an after school club," said a student.

"I really want to join the robotics competition club now," said a student.

"Now I want to be in the competition," said a student. You can see Lego Education Or see other Robotics Learning
See Juneau Jamboree Results

"This was an amazing day!" a student shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Third Grade Blog. Look inside this web site to find information on special projects and links. I'm glad you joined us. Our class will continue to update so stop by again.