Monday, February 13, 2012

Take me to Your Liter

Students will:
"Mr. Erbelding was telling us how to measure exactly."

I learned that there are 1,000 ml in one liter.

I was trying to make the H2O go to the lines A,B,C,& D.
I figured out that it took 240 ml go to the top.
  • Discover the need for a standard unit of measuring volume and capacity.
  • Be able to identify the standard units for measuring volume and capacity in the metric system: liter and milliliter.
  • Use metric tools to measure volumes of liquids and capacities of containers.
  • Use scientific thinking processes to conduct investigations and build explanations: observing, communicating, comparing, and organizing.

I was trying to get the water to "C".

I was surprised that figured it out together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Third Grade Blog. Look inside this web site to find information on special projects and links. I'm glad you joined us. Our class will continue to update so stop by again.