Monday, March 26, 2012

Students Presented at a School Board Meeting

My classmate held my iPad and that helped.
Presenter 1 and 3
What is Edmodo?
Edmodo is almost like facebook but you can't just write around. With Edmodo, you're teacher has to do something. He or she needs to put a assignment, then a student needs to finish the assignment. After you finish the assignment, you can talk with your friends. (Group Discussion) written collaboratively.
     A student shared, "I felt nervous at first but now I feel happy because I tell a lot of people about it." And that's a good thing!
     Another student said, "I felt nervous and scared because I don't like talking in front of a lot of people." But now, I feel happy because I spoke up.

Presenter 2
IXL is about learning about math or geometry and fractions and multiplication. I am also doing long division, I got 100/on 1's, 2's, 5's, and 10's. The best part I like is doing my multiplication by 11's. On Edmodo the part I like is talking to each other when we get to. written by a student.

They did a awesome job presenting to the school board and visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our Third Grade Blog. Look inside this web site to find information on special projects and links. I'm glad you joined us. Our class will continue to update so stop by again.